Earth is hard is one of the most trending word in Kenya in September 2021. The phrase earth is hard is directly translated from Kiswahili word “Dunia ni Ngumu”. The word has been going viral on social media. It has a deeper meaning and it means Life is hard often used sarcastically in memes. For example in a funny clip, which has a bad ending.
Who started the saying ‘Earth is hard’?
It is not so clear who started the saying but it became a viral sensation after popular media personalities used it. For example
Earth is hard quotes on twitter
Earth is hard on twitter is used to sympathize with someone in a hard situation
- Lil Maina to release debut Album “Maisha ya Stunna” | Album Review & Tracklist
- Andrew Kibe graduates: From a Content Creator to a CEO | Yafreeka
- Nicki Minaj – Barbie Dangerous Lyrics
- Tips for Instagram – How to Make Posts and Reels Stand Out
- Securing Your Online Privacy: Understand Virtual Private Networks