You can now earn through Tiktok by creating Series. You can see this message “Get ready to start creating Series” on your Tiktok account and also see if you are eligible or not. To get paid on TikTok you will need the following;
- Have a public, non-business account, that isn’t used by government, politicians and political parties
- Have an account in good standing and follow community guidelines
- Publish 3+ videos in the last 30 days
- Reach 1000+ views in the last 30 days
- Be at least 18 years old
How to remove yourself from TikTok Business
If you are on a TikTok business account you will need to change it to a personal account. You can do this using the steps below.
- Log in to TikTok for Business using your:
- TikTok for Business account
- TikTok account
- Go to your TikTok for Business User Settings page. You can also access this from TikTok Ads Manager or Business Center by clicking the profile icon and clicking User Settings.
- Under Settings > Personal Info > Profile > TikTok Account click Unlink TikTok Account, this will pull up the Unbind TikTok Account popup window.
- From the Unbind TikTok Account popup, you will need to verify your identity to finish unlinking the accounts.
- To verify your identity, click Send Code to send a verification code to your email address or phone number associated with your TikTok For Business account.
- To finish unlinking the accounts, enter the Verification Code and click Confirm.
Check also the Tiktok Series creator terms to learn more.