You can go live on TikTok as long as you have 1000 followers and you are above 16 years. This is the set requirement by Tiktok. In this article, I will show you how you can go live on TikTok in 2023.
Recently, Kelxfy reached 20K followers on Tiktok and I can tell you it’s fun going Live as you get to connect with your followers. Also, you can gain more followers and receive gifts. These gifts can be converted to cash.
How to Go Live on Tiktok
In order to go live on Tiktok, make sure you have more than 1000 followers. You can go live on Tiktok easily by using your phone or by downloading the TikTok Live Studio on your PC. The live studio only supports 64-bit Windows 10 or newer.
When going live with your phone or PC, make sure;
- You have a stable internet connection
- You can access your camera
- Check your audio quality
- Consider good lighting, a good location with no interruption with a good background for a better experience for your viewers
- Also, you can consider going live at prime time and also you can try planning your Live in advance. Like inviting a friend etc.
When you have stable internet, good audio, and a good-quality camera, your Tiktok Live will be of good quality. Your viewers will have a good experience when watching you.
When going live with your phone, press the plus + sign at the bottom, then swipe, you can see two options. You can choose to go live through your camera, or through gaming whereby you have to allow to share your screen when playing games.
Also, you can choose a background for your Live and you can also edit the title of your Tiktok Live. There are more settings like adding filters, all of which you can customize according to your liking. You can try other settings as you’d like.
You can also be able to invite and accept live requests. Engaging more with your audience is the key. So make sure you entertain your audience and thank them when they gift you.
When using a PC, you have options, these options include;
- Adding images, camera, background pictures, videos, links, etc. Check out the image below.
- You can also set goals you want to achieve with your live stream. For example, you can set the number of gifts you want or the number of followers you want to achieve.
Benefits of Going Live on TikTok
There are many benefits of going Live on TikTok. Check out the below benefits
- You get to earn money through live gifts and diamonds.
- You gain more followers when you go live regularly.
Why Can’t I go Live on Tiktok?
You can’t go live on TikTok if you have less than 1000 followers and also if you are not yet 18 years old.
How can I get paid on TikTok?
You can get paid on Tiktok when you receive gifts and diamonds, these gifts are converted to diamonds then you can exchange or redeem the diamonds for real money.
How much does Kenyan Tiktokers get paid?
According to TikTok, you get paid depending on the coins you get. So you must accrue 2,000 Diamonds ($10) before asking TikTok to pay your rewards.