Since December 2020, Madocho has been one of the best-known sheng masters in Kenya. Madocho is very talented; he has come up with more than 100 sheng words, which people are trying to decode. In this article, I will go over all of the Madocho sheng words and their meanings.
- Pikinyo wa Roko – Pikinyo wa roko means mamas boy. Madocho used this word to refer when dissing Trio Mio, in an Interview at Kipawa Center.
- Monchoka – Monchoka means to come or get up. He used the word to address Mbogi Genje when they started beefing
- Banja – Banja means come and say or talk. Madocho said ‘Kuja ubanje hapa tukuskize’ this means come and talk here we listen to you.
- Pikin – Pikin means a child
- Kanairo – Kanairo means Nairobi it is one of the most used sheng word in 2021.
- Kama Unajinauwo – Kaa unajinauwo means if you know yourself or if you believe in yourself.
- Nditni – Nditni means inside
- Muok – Muok means come
- Warazi – Warazi means haters
- Unabuya – unabuya or buya means you fear
- Mbwembwe – Mbwembwe means talking too much
- Jamolize – Jamolize is an anthem of folding one fist
- Ngumi Jamo – Ngumi jamo means fone fist folded
- Lil Maina to release debut Album “Maisha ya Stunna” | Album Review & Tracklist
- Andrew Kibe graduates: From a Content Creator to a CEO | Yafreeka
- Nicki Minaj – Barbie Dangerous Lyrics
- Tips for Instagram – How to Make Posts and Reels Stand Out
- Securing Your Online Privacy: Understand Virtual Private Networks