Sheng Tezzo is a new sheng discovered on August 2022 by a group of youths known as Sheng Tezzo. Sheng Tezzo has become popular among youths in Nairobi and is currently trending. Discover new sheng Tezzo words and their meanings.
Sheng Tezzo Origin & Discovery
Sheng Tezzo was discovered by a group of young youths known as Sheng Tezzo, and their leader is called Zopre. The group was brought to fame by the Nairobi Gossip Club, a local news outlet. In their second post, they reported that Youtuber Nicholas Kioko was being charged Ksh. 10,000 for an interview by the group.
However, this has increased their fame, as many people are now trying to find out who Sheng Tezzo is and what Sheng Tezzo means.
Sheng Tezzo members
Sheng Tezzo members who go by the tagline “Sheng ni Tezzo Siku Tezzo” include; Zopre, Mad G the Baddest, Adidjah Kartel also known as Scorpion Kartel, Spinner Stoner, General Lifla Spyki, and Tammy. There are members of the Red Eye Society.
Sheng Tezzo meaning
Sheng Tezzo is a new sheng language created by a group of musicians from Nairobi called Sheng Tezzo. Sheng Tezzo comes months after the new sheng by Jeshi Jinga, called Shembeteng went viral on social media. Sheng Tezzo differs from Shembeteng in that it does not follow the same order of naming words. It’s extremely hard to predict how long the Sheng Tezzo language will last.
It is good to note that Shembeteng was an easy language to understand because it involves adding vowels, such as Mbata, Mbete, Mbiti, Mboto, and Mbotu in words. But Sheng Tezzo is different because it involves creating a new language.
For example, the word “Achule” means “school” in the Sheng Tezzo language; normally, a school is called “Shule” in Kiswahili. So we can see that it is completely different from what we know. But for the numbers in Sheng Tezzo, we can see a slight difference. For example, Suta means six, but normally in Kiswahili, it’s called Sita. In my opinion, it might take some time for people to understand the new Sheng Tezzo language.
But why did Sheng Tezzo members call their new sheng Sheng Tezzo? The group Sheng Tezzo might have given their new language the name Sheng Tezzo for marketing purposes. It could be a marketing strategy to help them become famous and then release their songs. They are very unique and already getting new fans who can’t wait to listen to their new songs.
List of Sheng Tezzo words and their meanings
- Kiburguda – Kiburguda means something fake in sheng tezzo
- Mbafaku – Mbafaku means f** you in sheng tezzo language
- Sir Gugda – Sir Gugda refers to God in sheng tezzo language
- Panderi – Panderi means a pastor in the sheng tezzo language
- Achule – Achule means school in sheng tezzo language
- Machepi – Machepi means students in sheng tezzo language
- Sanibu – Sanibu means math in Sheng Tezzo language
- Layu -Layu means English in the Sheng tezzo language
- Rwagi – Rwagi means a mad man in Sheng Tezzo language
- Machingipa – Machingipa means money in sheng Tezzo language
- Mangaru – Mangaru means Police in Sheng Tezzo
- Mandotni – Mandotni means kids in sheng tezzo language
- Rigbe – Rigbe means rugby in Sheng Tezzo language
- Bolinda – Bolinda means football in Sheng Tezzo language
- Narie – Narie means fire
- Mbuchugli – Mbuchugli means a house manager also known as mboch in Sheng language.
- Panderi – Panderi means pastor in Sheng Tezzo
- Kupaseji – Kupaseji means to pray in Sheng Tezzo language
- Sundeika – Sundeika means Sunday in Sheng Tezzo language
- Ngichki – Ngichki means to relax in Sheng Tezzo language
- Diku Natiff – Diku natiff means good night in Sheng Tezzo language
- Shukraniku – Shukraniku means Thank you in sheng tezzo language
- Ganicha – Nganicha means church in sheng tezzo language
- Igramisu – Igramisu means Instagram in Sheng Tezzo language
- Zaganis – Zaganis means a friend, you can also say morio in sheng
- Ranaibe – Ranaibe means Nairobi in sheng Tezzo language
- Nyaire – Nyaire means Kenya in sheng tezzo language
- Sifre – Sifre means France in sheng tezzo language
- Mzagla – Mzagla means a dad or father in sheng tezzo language
- Jamu – Jamu means to come in sheng Tezzo
- Baloba – Baloba means 20 bob in sheng tezzo language
- Ruba – Ruba means 1000 shillings in Sheng tezzo language
- Dugre – Dugre means party in Swahili it means sherehe
- Jairo – Jairo means January in sheng tezzo
- Nifa – Nifa means fans in sheng tezzo language
Numbers in Sheng Tezzo
Here is a list of Sheng numbers from one to ten in the Sheng Tezzo language, as described by Sheng Tezzo members in a viral video posted by the Nairobi Gossip Club. Check out the numbers and their meanings.
- One is Zamo
- Two is Zambwe
- Three is Zatu
- Four is Negi
- Five is Nato
- Six is Suta
- Seven is Basa
- Eight is Nanegi
- Nine is Natasu
- Ten is Nandemu
Sheng Tezzo Social Media
You can now follow Sheng Tezzo members on their social media
At Kelxfy, we strive to do our research on Sheng and its meanings. We have written a couple of articles about Sheng words and their meanings. Check out the latest Sheng words by Kelxfy.
Sheng Tezzo Interview
Check out sheng tezzo members interview on Nicholas Kioko interview channel.
Also, you can check Sheng Tezzo interview on Kipawa
Sheng Tezzo Photos
Check out the latest photos by Sheng Tezzo.