I just discovered the new Loop app; NCBA Loop has rebranded to Loop. This comes barely four years after I started using the Loop card in 2018. And I can say it has been one of the best since I am able to transact conveniently with my phone.
So when you try accessing the old app, you are not able to log in since the app doesn’t recognize your login details. To access the new app simply click https://qyy.nu/PX1XDwEd for Android devices or https://qyy.nu/PYG9XL6z for iOS devices and sign in with your LOOP credentials.
What is Loop?
LOOP is a Super APP that offers you a DIGITAL Wallet you can use to manage all your money centrally. Loop rebranded from NCBA Loop to LOOP KE, after years of listening, learning and discovery.
Check out the new Loop Logo. The logo looks simple and great. It still maintains the loop signature and you can feel it.
New Loop Ke App Review
The new Loop app looks great and has new features. Here is my honest review. Using the app for the first time, you will have to change your password and add a new transaction pin in order to log in to your account. If you don’t have an account you’ll need to register and follow the prompts. These security features are great since no one can be able to access your Loop app.
After logging in, you will find this interface below which has some cool features
- My Accounts, My Cards, My Vouchers and My IDs
- Pay by Code, Scan to pay, Send Money
- Loop Life: Airtime, Electricity, Internet, Cable, Water, Money Pool, Transactions and Other
- Cash Management: Standing Orders, Buy Now Pay Later, Beneficiary Management, Loop Overdraft
- Wealth Management: Investment, Saving Goals, Loans, Growth
- Loop Insight: Grow with Loop, How to save more, Get more deals
Here are the pros of the new Loop App
- User Interface: The app looks great with a beautiful interface. It gives a user a new feel considering the orange color is vibrant and youthful. Also, the modern font “Poppins” make the app look more appealing to the eye.
- Features: When we talk of features, the new app gives a user freedom to do more.
- Security: The new Loop App has enhanced security
- Convenience: You can now manage all your money centrally
I just discovered the app takes time to load. Also, other users reported compatibility issues. I hope the developers will consider this when working on the other upgraded version.
Read other finance articles on Kelxfy.