Wakadinali members consist of Scar Mkadinali, Domani Munga, and Sewersydaa. Most of their fans don’t know their real names. In this article, you will find out their real names, nicknames, and musical backgrounds, as researched by Kelxfy.
Wakadinali is known to be the best when it comes to music, and usually, their fans come up with content online showcasing Wakadinali’s musical talent. When Wakadinali releases new music, you will see some dancing on TikTok and others creating skits that talk about Wakadinali. You can see most of their videos on TikTok with the hashtag #wakadinali.
Also, check out this: https://kenya-online-casinos.com/kenya-online-casino-reviews/
Scar Mkadinali, real name Churchill Mandela, is a member of Wakadinali. Together with Domani Munga, they co-founded the group name Wakadinali and their record label, Zoza Nation, also known as Rong Rende. Scar Mkadinali is best known for his 2019 solo project “Kovu,” which is one of the most remixed Kenyan songs of all time. The “Kovu” instrumental also helped Mbogi Genje establish their musical career with their song “Kidungi“.
Domani Munga, real name David Munga Ramadhan, is the second member of the group Wakadinali. His nicknames are Wuzu, Dochman Mwizi, and Doche. Domani is a lyricist and has mastered the game ever since he came out. Fans applaud him for his catchy hooks and choruses, which are relatable in modern society. Indeed, Wakadinali is not Wakadinali without Domani Munga.
Sewersydaa, also known as Mr. Umbwa, Chief Gwetheist, or Uncle Trench (real name Salim Ali Tangut), started off as an editor and DOP before joining Wakadinali as an artist. He is best known for his edits under the name Slim Visuals. He directed and edited several Wakadinali music videos before Wakadinali even became famous. One of his most notable projects is Wakadinali’s “Morio Anzenza” music video, featuring Dyana Cods.
Wakadinali Members Summary information
Summary of Wakadinali’s artist/members real names and nicknames
|Mr. Riz Mangwai
|David Munga Ramadhan
|Doche, Wuzu, and Dochman Mwizi
|Salim Ali Tangut
|Man a Driller, D.O.P. Sewer, Mr. Umbwa, Chief Gwetheist, Uncle Trench, Wamakonja
Other Wakadinali Members
Wakadinali has a whole production team and stakeholders who work tirelessly to make Wakadinali shine and maintain its brand. They have a dedicated team and company, Zoza Nation. We cannot talk about Wakadinali and forget other Wakadinali members who work behind the scenes. These members include:
- Wakadinali/ Zoza Nation Production Team
- Videographers and Music Directors
- Collaborators and associates
Wakadinali Production Team
Wakadinali is best known for collaborating with a variety of production teams based on the project. They have a whole team of producers, videographers, and music directors who work together. Some of Wakadinali’s known producers include:
Meet some of Wakadinali producers
- Ares66 (Songs and Albums produced include the Wada Album and Easy Album.)
- Alex Vice (Best known for producing Wakadinali’s hit song “Kovu”)
- Afvrika (Best known for producing the Wakadinali hit song “Geri Inengi”)
- Eyuh Chino (Best known for producing the Wakadinali hit song ” Avoid Those People” )
Videographers & Music Video Directors
Meet some of the Wakadinali creative team, which includes videographers and music directors
- The Black Jurist (Best known for directing Wakadinali’s hit song ” Balaluu” )
- Abdul Khalifa
Wakadinali has dancers who appear in their music videos and also perform on shows. The dancers usually train at Leijona Lifestyle Centre and are good at it. The dancers include ShakkersEnt, an award-winning dance group in Kenya.
Wakadinali collaborators include Sirbwoy, Skillo, MC Gijo and Dyana Cods, who are among the Zoza Nation team.
- Dyana Cods was once signed by the music label Zoza Nation/Rong Rende until she left to focus on her solo career. She is still part of the team, though.
- Sir Bwoy is part of Wakadinali and has appeared on many Wakadinali songs, including “Geri Inengi” and “Kuna Siku Youth Wataungana,” just to mention a few.
- Skillo or Loski, is often seen hanging out with Wakadinali. He has also done a collaboration with Scar Mkadinali called “420247365“.
- Sudough Doss is the new Wakadinali member signed by Zoza Nation in 2023.
- Mc GiJo is a member of the Wakadinali creative team. MC Gijo was first featured in “Rong Reggea” off Ndani ya Cockpit 3.
FAQS about Wakadinali
How many members does Wakadinali have?
Wakadinali main members include; Scar Mkadinali, Domani Munga, and Sewersydaa. Wakadinali crew also known as Rong Rende is made up of a team of more than 20 creatives.
Who is the Founder of Wakadinali?
Wakadinali was co-founded by Scar Mkadinali and Domani Munga in 2015, their first song on YouTube was uploaded on 23 November, 2015.
How many songs have Wakadinali released?
Wakadinali have released more than 200 songs in their career.