Kenyan telco Safaricom has launched a new content-sharing platform called Baze. Baze is a subscription-based mobile-first video-on-demand service. It offers a wide selection of local and regional short-form videos in entertainment, music, news, and sports. The platform was unveiled on Friday, May 28, 2021.
How To Use Baze By Safaricom: Registration
It is easy to use the app; all you need is a browsing gadget, be it a mobile phone, a tablet, or a laptop. All you need to do is log into https://baze.co.ke/
When you log in, follow these steps:
- Click the green button labeled “Next” and skip all three overlays
- Enter your mobile phone number
- After this, you’ll receive a message with the 4-digit code (OTP) on your phone
- After receiving it, enter the four-digit code
- You’ll now complete the sign-up form, Enter “Username” and “Where You Live.”
- Finally, click the check-in button. You have read and accepted the terms. Click the green button.
You have just finished the registration, and you can now enjoy Baze
I have compiled a video with all the information and how I feel about the Baze platform.