How to Use Baze By Safaricom | Baze Review
Kenyan Telco, Safaricom has launched a new content sharing platform called Baze. Baze is a subscription based mobile-first, video-on-demand service. It offers a wide selection of local and regional short form videos in entertainment, music, news and sports. The platform was unveiled on Friday, 28 May 2021.
How To Use Baze By Safaricom – Registration
It is easy to use the app all you need is a browsing gadget, be it a mobile phone, a tablet or a laptop. All you need to do is log into https://baze.co.ke/
When you log in Follow these steps.
- Click the 3 Green button labeled “Next”, skip all the three overlays
- Enter your mobile phone number
- After this you’ll receive a message with the 4 digits code (OTP) to your phone
- After receiving it, now enter the four digit code
- You’ll now complete the sign up form, enter “Username” and “Where You Live”
- Finally click the check in button, you have read and accepted terms and click the green button.
You have just finished the registration, you can now enjoy Baze
I have compiled a video with all the information and how I feel about the Baze platform…